200-Hour Teacher Training
Yoga Selah is offering our 200 hour, Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training! Training starts this January 2018. Yoga teacher training is big commitment of time and resources, and we’ve spent years planning our program to be sure we got it right. Our goal for our teacher training is to produce outstanding teachers, not generate revenue. That is why we limit the number of students in the training. Our class size is intentionally small to allow us to focus on enhancing your skills and abilities.
Here’s what you get:
- Asana instruction from two teachers, each holding 500-hour certifications, as well as multiple 200-hour certifications, specializations, and formal training in a range of yoga styles.
- Pedagogic-technique instruction from a lead teacher with over 3000 hours of experience teaching yoga (and teacher trainings).
- Philosophy instruction from a Ph.D. in philosophy with over ten years’ experience as a faculty member at Villanova University.
- Marketing and business of yoga instruction from a marketing strategist who oversees national award-winning campaigns.
- Anatomy and biomechanics instruction from a neuromuscular massage therapist and former faculty member at the Atlanta School of Massage.
Our training exceeds Yoga Alliance’s requirements for certification, which means you come away more than ready to teach—or to take your practice to a whole new level.
1 weekend a month, 9 weekends total
$2800 (plus books)
Limited class size to ensure you get personal attention
25 classes in the studio over the course of the training (included in tuition cost)
We’d love to talk more and answer any questions you have!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SPACE IS LIMITED. CONTACT US TO APPLY TODAY.
Feel free to call us at 470.253.4088 or Contact Us